11 ALREADY
Happy 11th Birthday, Breanna!
Dear Breanna,
I look at you and cannot believe that you are 11 already! It seems like yesterday, when you made your appearance in this world. I couldn't believe I had a girl! (After I grew up with 3 older brothers).
I am so proud of the young person tween (as you so proudly say) you are becoming. You have such amazing qualities. You often put others needs in front of your own. You are sensitive to the needs of others. You are a friend to many at school. You have quite the blossoming sense of humour! I love how artistic you are....always doodling or creating something. Listening to you play the piano, amazes me. You are such a natural, and I never tire of listening to the music you play.
So many changes await you, and I believe you are up for the challenge!
Papa and I love you soooo much! We thank God that He has blessed us with such an awesome daughter!
Love you forever and always,
Mommy
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bre! Love ya!
ak
Post a Comment