Cassandra, we couldn't imagine life without you in our family! You are the first to hand out kisses and hugs to those who need them. You always have to kiss mommy and papa before we can leave the house, even if it is only to the garage. Your smile is infectious. The way your eyes light up when you are happy takes my breath away.
I love it when you tell me "I love you with my whole heart".
I love it, when you hear me pull out the baking things and you are immediately at my side asking me what you can do.
You love playing and being included and don't mind just sitting to watch, if that means you can be close to your older brother and sister!
I love the way you can be a girly girl, playing dress up and playing with your dolls or barbies. I love that you can go outside and get dirty, catch frogs with your brother. You love jumping on the trampoline and are getting really good at doing some harder moves.
I love your fun side. For example the following photoshoot. I was trying to take a picture of something else and you said "take some pictures of me mommy". Although your hair needed to be combed, and your mouth was full of food...these are some of my favourite pictures of you. Because it's totally you.
We love you and we thank God that He let us be your parents!




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cassandra. You are certainly a beautiful 5 year old girl. Wow - what lovely pics and...where has the time gone! Hope you have a fund day. May God bless you with lots more birthday celebrations!
Luv & blessings
Grandma
Really nice pictures...you sure are an amazing little Girl. We are very lucky to have you as part of our extended family.
Love ya lots
Aunt Melinda
cute pics of a cute girl! Melanie
Post a Comment