Sunday, August 30, 2009

FATHER'S DAY 2009

JUNE 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!
Bryan was rudely awaken by 3 hooligans on Father's Day. He actually was sleeping on the couch that night due to a non-sleeping baby in our room! (As you may notice, she was sleeping when these pictures were taken). I realized that I didn't end up taking a picture with just the two of them during the day, so I added one that had been taken around the same date.


They're always proud of the cards they make and can't wait to give them!


Just hangin' out.... When did she get to look that old?

Papa's gift...not quite finished though. We need some foot prints on it still.


Happy Father's Day to my Dad (Opa)

Thought we'd take a picture of all the grandchildren with Opa and Oma. (James, who is temporarily living with R & M, is their step-grandchild...
we just had to include him!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, i would love to have a copy of the grandchildren one with your parents? can you email me that one...its fantastic!
Nice job on the blog again...Melinda

Anonymous said...

Samantha looks like a doll with her "skinny" little legs on Bryan's lap. Too cute. I luv the one with Zachary on Papa's lap and the laughter on their faces :)
The just keep growing and growing...too fast! Enjoy! momz