Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY 2009

Well, another one of my dreams has been fulfilled this year. I am a mother to four wonderful kids!

Since Samantha is sleeping in our room, I didn't get breakfast in bed this year. When I got out of bed, I walked into the kitchen and they were waiting for me...."Happy Mother's Day!!" I then had to go sit on the couch, were they handed me the cards each of them had made. I loved them all! I especially love how excited they get, to show me and explain what it is they drew and wrote in the cards!


My Mother's Day gift (I hinted for).....which I have been using every chance I get. I love, love, love the smell of clothes off the washline! I guess I'm turning into a bit of a country girl afterall!
My four wonderful kids!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!



Happy Mother's Day, Oma!

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma!
(Things were a bit crazy when we got to Grandma's,
we'll have to replace this picture with one of the five of you soon!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed. Four wonderful children. Who could ask for more? Enjoy...it goes way too fast! momz

Anonymous said...

Well, you know your life has changed when your wish is to get something to hang laundry on outside!! :) LOL Anyway, glad your dreams are coming true!

Anonymous said...

oops.....that last comment was from me....as in Melanie