Sunday, December 14, 2008

COLD DECEMBER DAYS

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2008

After the kids have been outside playing in the snow, they know that they can warm up with some hot chocolate and marshmallows. Something they look forward to!! The following are pictures of them with their rosy cheeks and drinks!!! I love watching them with it!






I had to add these pictures in. They did this during the same cold/wintery Sunday afternoon. This is a craft/activity the kids have and I think it's quite funny to watch them! They really get into it!




1 comment:

The Carmodys said...

What? A blog update? Hee hee . . . just kidding. Love the rosy cheeks. How much of that hot chocolate ended up on Cassandra's big and shirt and face and hair???

My kids love the idea of hot chocolate in a big people mug after coming in from the cold too but most of them only get about halfway through it and they've had enough.

k